Monday, October 13, 2008

By way of introduction and explanation

My name is Nathan, and I am not an alcoholic. However, I do suffer from the tragic condition of overopinionosis. Okay, so it isn’t medically recognised, but the same was once true of depression, boybands and stickittothemanneosis. Don’t put too much faith in the medical profession – they never saved anyone I know of (at least on a permanent basis).

Anyways, I felt inclined to make use of this space as something of an outlet for my opinions. Hopefully something I write will be at least marginally thought-provoking, if not, at least I enjoyed writing it.

I shall write when the moods strikes, and intend to continue said vain practice until such point that I have realised just how mundane and adolescent I have become! But for now…


By the way, for those interested, the title of this blog alludes to a Stephen Crane poem entitled, "Think as I think," said a man.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Welcome!

Glad to see the that you've found an "outlet" for your chronic overopinionosis, I would recommended this site as a cure but think that you're way too far gone for cures.